What is Beard CoWash and What are the Benefits?
So you've decided to grow a beard. Congratulations! Beards are in style and can make you look established and distinguished. But, like with any new hairstyle or fashion choice, there are some things you need to know in order to take care of your beard properly. In this journal entry, we will discuss what beard CoWash is and the benefits of using it!
What is a CoWash?
Beard CoWash is a type of beard wash specifically designed to cleanse and condition. It contains ingredients that are beneficial for keeping your beard healthy and well groomed.
CoWash is a shortened form of the word “conditioning wash.” It is exactly what it sounds like – washing your hair with a conditioning wash, instead of shampoo. CoWashes are perfect for those with curly, dry, or damaged hair because they are gentle and moisturizing. They also help to reduce frizz and keep your hair healthy! If you’re looking for a more natural alternative to shampoo, or if your hair is dry and damaged, give CoWash a try! It’s sure to leave your beard feeling soft, smooth, and healthy.
Typically, it is recommended that you wash your beard 2-3 times per week. However, if you are living in a particularly dry climate, or if you are working out regularly, it might be necessary to wash your beard more often. Which also means your beard is in need of extra moisture, this is where beard CoWash comes through to shine
Our Beard CoWashes contain ingredients like shea butter, and a natural cleanser to help nourish the skin underneath your beard and keep it from becoming dry or irritated, all while providing a gentle cleanse. CoWashes can also help tame frizzy hairs and give your beard a bit of shine.
- If you have a dry beard, CoWashing it more often may help to combat the dryness.
- However, if you have an oily beard, CoWashing it less often may help to reduce the amount of oiliness.
- Washing your beard too often can strip away the natural oils that keep it healthy and moisturized.
- On average, most people will need to wash their beard about once or twice per week.
Benefits of Beard CoWash
So if you're looking for a way to keep your beard healthy and clean, be sure to try out our CoWash! It's a great way to get all the benefits of shampooing and conditioning your beard without overdoing it or using too many products. And trust me, your beard will thank you for it!
Some of the benefits of using beard CoWash include:
- It helps to remove dirt and debris from your beard.
- It conditions and moisturizes your beard hair, making it softer and more manageable.
- It can help to prevent beardruff (dandruff on your beard) and itching.
- It helps to keep your beard moisturized, which can prevent it from becoming dry and brittle.
- Peppermint EO: Helps stimulate the skin for better blood circulation, which promotes healthy beard growth.
- Tea Tree EO: Contains antibacterial and anti fungal properties, which help maintain the beards health and aides in cleansing. Additionally, tea tree promotes healthy growth
- Cleary Sage EO: Stimulates growth and improves blood circulation
- Rosemary EO: Aides in beard growth, blood circulation, and moisture retention
If you’re looking for a way to give your beard some extra love, consider giving our CoWash a try! Our CoWash is natural and organic, and it also contains vital nutrients to improve the health of your beard. Plus, it smells amazing! So why not give it a try? Cúram Nádúrtha's CoWash comes in an eight-ounce bottle for just $24.95. We know you’ll love it!